1. Poster designed in collaboration with petri at blankblank for the Helsinki Biennale
2. Firefly Effect
3. Putsj magazine for 'Natur og Ungdom' for a text by Johan Harstad
4. Owen Palett
1. Proposal for Copenhagen's Night of Culture 2010, where galleries and museums are open until midnight.
2,3. Part of Moonspoon Saloon's "look book" for California 2010.
The work of Casper Heijkenskjold, a danish designer currently doing an internship at Sagmeister's office in NY— is insightful and at timesinterested in inspiring a reflection upon the rol of design in society. "I see the process of communicating visually as a way to explore new paths and a way to get to know myself and the world around me better. It enables me to think about how things are connected and to have fun while I am here."
Series of Portraits:
b. in Australian. Lives and works in New York. Co-founder of the collective Rinzen, he works with a colourful and bold style using many mediums, from illustration to painting and sculpture, and in different areas, from typography, pattern and editorial design, animation, and art direction.
1. Mask III. Serie —Inspiration from primitive tribes.
4. Mask II. Serie —Inspiration from primitive tribes.
6. Minerals mask
7. Pool boy
Based in Netherlands. His work uses both illustration and collage.